Friday 18 April 2014

Calling all Bloggers or Blogger Wannabes


Recently I set up my own website at www.ShenWong.com. As you can imagine it is becoming too much work to maintain both the site as well as my Etsy Shop. As such, I am making the transition to move my efforts and resources from Etsy to my own site. While my Etsy shop will still be open, I will not be updating it with new products. With the move, it no longer makes sense for me to keep my position as Etsy Ireland Blog Co-Ordinator. Nor do I have the time anymore. So this role is now open to all Etsy Ireland members. 




Do you currently blog? If not, would you like to? There are many benefits to blogging for Etsy Ireland.

Reasons why you should blog for us:
  • Gain exposure to a huge audience,
  • Improve your writing skills,
  • Share your ideas with real people who want to hear them,
  • Improve SEO by adding a link to shop in your posts,
  • Meet like minded people,
  • Great way to get more involved with the team.
If you would like to get involved, convo Sue at AmazingBeads.

I just wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments and feedback this year. You have no idea how good it feels when someone makes the effort to leave a kind comment after all the work you put into writing a post. It lets me feel the love. Good to know that someone is reading ;)

Keep up the great work all you wonderful crafters! I know where I will be shopping for my all my unique handmade Birthday & Christmas gifts! -_^

Leave a comment below if you can think of other benefits for blogging with the Etsy Ireland team.

1 comment: